Monday, April 2, 2012

Singapore and Marina Bay Sands

Singapore is one of my most unforgettable trip to date as it was my first and perhaps the longest trip away from home. Nevertheless, it felt so high and it feels so right that time.

Fast forward to 2.15.12 , I was quite nervous being scrutinized by the immigration officers at the departure area as I have been hearing stories of people not permitted to go. Being it my first, my heart skipped a beat! Ha-ha

Well, the turn out of events favored my side. Ta-dang! Got my tourist pass! Call it shallow but I am so happy and excited to be going around and exploring places!

The next day, I was confronted with problems as I have to meet friends at the other end and have to ride the MRT alone. Taken into consideration that I am very poor at geography and doesn't have a unique liking of reading maps. Ha-ha...Now, spell good luck! lol Well, after several inquiries to locals and frequent calls to my friend, I managed to arrive at their flat! haha

The very first place we visited was Marina Bay. I got wowed again and again! Singapore is really clean, the buildings, (I mean the lucrative ones are everywhere) and the scenery outside Marina Bay is gorgeous!

I have photos to speak!














At my back is the the welcome landmark of Singapore. Merlion - a symbol of Singapore since 1972.


That would be all. I'll be posting more stories on my next blog. ^^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...