Friday, December 30, 2011

Hot Spring Experience

After that action - packed trek at Mambukal Falls, we decided to calm our nerves down and chill at this pampering tropical hot spring just within the resort.


Water kept falling in and out of this jar.
Temperature in the dipping pool is set at 38 - 43 °C
While getting yourselves  a hot compress; do a favor and look up and see this. Heavenly!

Bats fly freely!

The sulfur dipping pool surrounded by lots of trees.


A small space where you can leave your things. Love the detail !
I am liking the wooden drapes here! Classy!
Feels like taking a shower with your heater on. Relaxing!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am contemplating on going to Bacolod and this entry really helped! Thanks for sharing! :)

Jane said...

@Miss A: Yeah, you should! I bet you will love it there Miss A. :D I'm glad this post helped you in a way.

Anonymous said...

Hello, I think your blog might be having internet browser compatibility
issues. When I take a look at your site in Safari, it looks
fine but when opening in I.E., it has some overlapping issues.
I merely wanted to give you a quick heads up! Apart from that,
wonderful site!

my web-site: Bangkok City Inn Hotel Location

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...