Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Basking at Mt. Uragay Spring Resort

Last December 4, my sister invited me to their annual outing with her college buddies. They opted to go at a cold spring resort over a beach resort. Had I not known her friends, and my sister shouldering the expenses; I would not have gone there.. ha-ha

Well, this place is not new to me, I have been here last year with my family and some relatives. Unfortunately, I had a period at that time, Quite annoying that I couldn't match their excitement. I was drooling with envy. But not this time. Good food + good company = A Perfect Combo.

THE DESTINATION: 

Uragay Spring Resort
The Fees You Need to Pay at the Entrance.


The scenery...






The Pond.....


The Pond from another angle



Fishes in the pond.


Me striking a pose.


The Hanging Bridge Connecting to the Kiddie Pool.


The signage caught my attention. haha


Hanging bridge at the left side.


The Kiddie Pool


The group squeezing at the kiddie pool. ha-ha






The Adult Pool - 5- 15 feet deep. Wew!

Front View
Top View
The brave ones....


The cottages..

Rooms for Rent for an Overnight Stay.


On your way up!

The View on Top




Good Points:
1. The Spring Resort is not too far from the city.
2. The rates are affordable.
3. Cozy ambiance.

Bad Points:
1. Public Rest Rooms are not in good shape.
2. Some cottages are not quite good.

>>> How to get there from the city
* Go to North Bus Terminal and look for buses bound for Carmen, Cebu. Fare is P45.00. Tell the driver to drop you off at Carmen Public Market or the Rosary Center Block. Hire a motorcycle and pay P20.00 on your way up.

*** For private vehicles:
Look at the signage " Rosary Center or Uragay Spring Resort" - about 2 blocks away from the Public Market. Facing the highway, turn left and drive for about 2-3 kilometers.

2 comments:

sally said...

First, I envy you~!!
In my country, Korea, it is already winter and it is so very cold.
I have never gone to those places.
The scenery full of greens is so good for me.
And the pool seems warm . ( It doesn't mean the temperature! Just how I feel)
And seeing flowers and grasses makes me feel comfortable.
But, adult pool's is too deep!!
My height is 150cm. so, if i go to that pool, I’ll definitely drown.
But, there’s a children's pool. So I’m totally fine with it.kk
And cottages look so cool.
I want to stay there even for a night~~
Also, I want to feed many fishes. I want to see the figure that fishes eat a loaf of
bread.
But I don't want to try there comfort rooms.
As you say, it’s not so good. kkk
Anyway, i envy you~~~

Jane said...

Don't be so envious. I know your country also has a lot to offer. Move around and travel. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...