Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Circle Inn Hotel and Suites Bacolod

The Circle Inn Hotel and Suites was our residence in Bacolod. It is located in Lopez Jaena - Malaspina Streets, Capitol Shopping Center, Bacolod City.


The place is great, so regal, and seems a high - end hotel. Its rates are quite reasonable. The receptionists were also accommodating.



Here's a standard room at P980.00
The hallway
Not a decent pic but bed really looks good and comfy
A storage for your stuff.
Desk and a chair
Its bathroom comes with a hot and cold shower,
2 towels,  soap and shampoo sachets


Security lock, isn't it cool?
Pantry


The Lobby

The 25 - meter pool

I came here last December so hotel guests were greeted with this huge Christmas tree at the entrance.


I had a whale of time in Bacolod and these post supports my claim that I did enjoy my stay. I also had a relaxing and fantastic try in this hot spring .

My hotel accommodation is just what I need and even exceeded my expectations. I love it here!


I will surely consider going back to the City of Smiles and explore this wonderful city.

3 comments:

Jane said...

@Jaz:You'd better try! Reward yourself a bit. It'll surely drives away stress!! :)

Wendy said...

it had been years since i had last stepped foot in bacolod. i should visit again...

Anonymous said...

I think this is one of the most significant info for me.
And i'm glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The
site style is ideal, the articles is really excellent : D.
Good job, cheers

my website Binära Optioner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...