Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas freebies and Awesome Surprises

I don't normally receive gifts on Christmas. It is usually me giving gifts not the other way around. Yet, I have to admit I become ecstatic receiving one. Always humbling!

I'll take you to the time where my friend, Claire, (who's residing now in another city) made a way to let her presence felt. Her hubby became an instant messenger.

My first gift - Brownies!!!



So, just when I thought I'll be needing a pair of sandals, ( still considering the idea) my sister brought me these and it fits me well.

A white pair of sandals
The third gift caught me by surprise! I already have an idea that I'll be receiving a parcel from my student/ friend Linda. But I totally got speechless after seeing a very huge box. Not only that,  I so love every items she personally chose for me and the personalized hand written letters from her and her sister! I appreciate the effort. Sweet!


Some Korean goodies she sent!

Handwritten letters!
Back in December 25, I received another unique gift item from a friend that anyone who happens to receive would hate the sender! How on earth would I like this gift? Tell me!! haha

A warped photo on the mug! Dashing ugly! Ewww....

Honestly,  I'm really just thankful. Gratitude is the sweet song of appreciation.

May 2012 be kind to us all. 


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! 

2 comments:

wendy said...

that's so sweet of your friend/student to send you goodies from Korea:-0...

thanks for the visit.

Jane said...

Thanks Wendy!. Yeah, I really find the gesture sweet. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...