Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Village at SM City Cebu

Nothing can stop Filipinos in celebrating Christmas. As early as September, (the so-called "BER" months) we already fancy on putting up decorations, and christmas lights. Spirits is high while remembering the birth of Christ. Some families even look forward to family reunions. People working overseas also take their time out to fly in time for Christmas. 

So it's a usual sight to see blinking of lights in houses, in parks, and in the malls. But I have to say SM City Cebu's Chritmas Village really stands out. It looks so lovely and a good food for the eyes. Indeed, Christmas makes you feel young at heart. I felt it when I first saw this.

Christmas Village
From another angle
Photo Taken by Dawson


A closer look
How can I resist taking a photo with this gorgeous background? :)

I love how Filipinos decorate places during Christmas time. No other country celebrates this yuletide season the way we do.

It looks so gorgeous.

I find this decor really cute.



I can already feel Christmas.


So there if you have any chance do drop by SM Northwing, Cebu. It is living up to its theme; " A Magical Christmas".

1 comment:

Rizza said...

Hehhehehe-- a magical christmas indeed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...