Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Oh... Manila!

First thing that came to my mind when I saw Manila is I find it too crowded. The highways are wide, YES! But vehicles were in volume that left the area no space to breathe. Billboards sprouted like mushrooms, buildings could be seen everywhere; just too much that trees were outnumbered. I need to reiterate that this is merely 2% of what my eyes are capable too see. None discriminating; just stating facts.

On the  contrary, the pictures below doesn't signify the above statements. Apology for the wrong timing of taking shots.. hahah..


Toll Gate (NLEX)




Bonifacio Monument


Pasig River



                                                                                        EDSA


Well, the main purpose of roaming around the metro is to kill time. Given 5 hours to move around and considering the proximity of the place from Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) and the horrible traffic condition in EDSA which may arise on peak hours; the Mall of Asia (MOA) gets the best deal !

Interior


Philippine Leggo

As it claimed to be the biggest mall in Asia. It is no surprise that it is really big. I believe SM Cebu is thrice the size. Honestly, I wasn't really captivated with what I see inside because what attracted me more is the outside. I was in great awe with its landscape; the gusting sound of the wind, and the panoramic view. If I had better lenses, I could have captured a better photo.












My friend Rizza


The only thing that I was so mad about was to bring home a dozen of Krispy Kreme doughnuts. hahahah
With the help of a directory and a little application of geography, we got our way there. Yahoo!

Krispy Kreme Doughnut is ℒℴѵℯ ! J

Too much of strolling, we finally got ourselves in NAIA 3. To my surprise the bust of the late Ninoy Aquino was there. I believe last August 21, they had a little program to commemorate his death anniversary.



Some photos:





That's all folks. Kudos to a tired yet happy feet!!!

✿◕‿◕✿

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

fisrt, I want to go to the mall.
because it is very big, and I think that has many stores, so I want to buy something. also, I want to see the map of Philippine made of leggo.
next, I want to go the monument. and I want to feel about k.k.k.'s courage.
finally, I want to go to the airport with krispy kreme doughnut. kk

Jane said...

Sally~~...Hmmmm.. You can actually see all these except the "Philippine Leggo".
It was shown to the public for an exhibit. I don't think it's still there.

Nava K said...

Looks like a great place to visit though I have not been here before.

MJ Manago said...

@Nava. K - Yeah, it surely is fun. But I only had a limited time. :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...